Does your dog eat too fast? Protect them from choking with this Dog Bone Bowl!
Is eating too fast bad for your dog? The answer is yes. It could cause problems. The first danger is that your dog could choke or gag on his food. If he swallows food whole without chewing, the pieces could get stuck in his throat.
When dogs gulp their meal too quickly, they swallow air along with their food.
Food and air expand in the stomach causing pain and discomfort. The food and air mix together in the stomach and can cause your dog to vomit or regurgitate.
Gulping air while eating could lead to a serious condition called Gastric Dilatation-Volvulus. GDV or “bloat” is life-threatening. No one knows for certain what causes bloat. Some think that it can happen when a dog eats too fast and gulps air into their stomach.
The stomach expands with food and air. It can then twist (volvulus), and even rupture. This is a medical emergency situation. The dog can go into shock and even die.
A plastic bowl designed to slow rapid eating, promote regular digestion and prevent bloating and discomfort.
- With this, your pet will learn to eat slower.
- Works with kibble or canned food
- Helps reduce the risk of Gastric Dilatation-Volvulus
- Dishwasher safe plastic
- Elegant, no-tip shape, durable
- Volume: 200g
- Material: silica gel
- Dimensions: 50 × 50 × 45 in
We truly believe we make some of the most creative inventions and we back that up with an Iron-Clad 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t have a positive shopping experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know there are absolutely zero risks in purchasing something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance, we are here for you.